As most of you know I’m currently closed until May 28th, 2020 due to the Michigan stay at home order. This information on this page are precautions that will take place after I am able to return to offering my services again. To all my amazing clients, I miss you and these steps are to keep everyone safe during this crazy time!
I want you to know that I take the health of my clients and myself very seriously.
The emergence of the novel coronavirus, a.k.a. Covid-19, has offered some new challenges for on-site beauty professionals which has lead to us needing to take a closer look at our current protocols and make additions and/or enhancements where needed in order to follow all CDC guidelines as well as those from the various states Governors.
In addition to the things I have always done to keep my products, tools and area sanitary, below are a few of the additional and necessary precautions I will be implementing from here on forward;
* A total of four people, defined as, two beauty professionals and two clients will occupy a room at any one time. Additional rooms will be needed if your event requires more than two beauty professionals. Other guests will be asked to wait in another room.
* A minimum six-foot distance will be maintained between professional stations when sharing a room. If this is not possible, only two people/one station will be allowed, additional rooms will be needed to accommodate more stations.
* I will be unable to work with a client showing signs of illness, at the discretion of Makeup by Keria.
* Temperatures may be taken. A temperature higher than 99 degrees will be considered a fever, and services for that person will not be provided.
* If you or someone scheduled to receive services suffers from allergies, please make arrangements to take any needed medicine prior to arriving, as we will not be able to determine who is suffering from allergies from someone who may be ill.
* If anyone scheduled to receive services has been in direct contact with someone who has tested positive or is a presumptive positive Covid-19 case, I ask that they share that information with me, knowing that service for that person will not be provided.
* A face shield and mask will be worn by myself during applications.
I will continue to update precautions by CDC guidelines and orders from the various states’ Governors.
Sitting together, sharing laughs, and watching each other during the “getting ready” process with friends and family has always contributed to the magic of one’s day. Please be assured that even though the process needs to be a little different, Makeup by Keria will continue to bring the professionalism, talent, and fun that made you want to book with us in the first place!
I look forward to seeing and working with you soon!
let's chit chat
fill out the form to receive a quote
with any questions!